Lettings Manager, Derby
£18,000 - £20,000 DOE, uncapped commission
Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00
1 in 3 Saturdays 10.00 - 14.00
My client, a highly respected Estate Agency in Derby, is looking for a Lettings Manager to join their expanding team. They are keen to increase instruction levels and grow the business and so are looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Manager or Valuer to do so.
The successful candidate will have previous Lettings experience at either Manager or Valuer level and will have the passion to succeed and grow the business. Candidates should be confident, personable and have a proven track record in winning new instructions.
As a Lettings Manager your duties will include:
- Dealing with all aspects of the Lettings process, from arranging and conducting viewings to dealing with references and tenancy applications
- Arranging and conducting market appraisals and advising landlords as to the rental value of their property with a view to securing the instruction to market
- Working to targets and KPIs
- Assisting Lettings Negotiators in their day to day duties where needed
To succeed in the role you will need:
- Previous Lettings experience in either a Valuing or Managerial position
- A full UK driving license and your own transport
- A passion for property and a people-oriented approach to working
In return, my client is offering a very competitive basic salary depending on experience, an uncapped commission structure and excellent routes for progression in order to develop your career within the industry.
If you are in a similar role, please send your CV to or ring me for a confidential chat about the role on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.