Our client is looking to recruit a Lettings Manager for their offices based in Exeter City Centre.
• Helping long standing and NEW landlords with enquiries and management of their properties. • Overseeing a small team, a supportive lettings negotiator and student manager.
• Working to targets and supporting/motivating the team to achieve them.
• Listing of new property and meeting landlords on appointments.
• Monitoring statutory safety installations and certification.
• Monitoring of property management and maintenance.
• Tenancy administration, performing to relevant legislation.
• General administration duties.
• Assisting with invoicing tenants and overseeing accounts.
• Performing of other duties to obtain a smooth running of this busy department.
• Organising three local landlord seminars a year.
• Enjoy a varied and fast paced environment.
• Have a good eye for numbers and excellent grammar.
• Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, Social Media and Outlook.
• Like to work closely with a transparent team, and happy customers.
• Enjoy and have a passion for helping people and working within the property industry.
• Like to obtain or already have an NFoPP or ARLA qualification.
• Enjoy working to targets and getting the best from their team.
We are most importantly looking for the right person in a long term position, with the right attitude to work, and working in a team. Helping other people and having an honest, friendly personality is what is most important.
Please note candidates will need to drive and have their own transport.
This is an urgent requirement and interviews will take place ASAP; an immediate start is available but not essential.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.