A fantastic vacancy has arisen for a Lettings Manager to join my clients’ city based Estate Agency in Sunderland.
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within Lettings and will be responsible for overseeing and managing the Lettings department, continuing to build and generate business as well as build long-term relationships with both tenants and landlords. Additionally, the successful Lettings Manager will be required to undertake and carry out Lettings Valuations and convert these.
To be considered for this position, you must have a full clean UK driving licence.
Further key duties will include:
- Drive the Lettings team
- Motivate, coach and develop staff
- Manage the full Lettings process
- Close for deals
- Generate new opportunities
- Carry out Lettings Valuations
- Assist with Property Management duties and oversee the Property Management team
- Build long-term relationships and retain tenants and landlords
In return, the client will offer a basic salary of between £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience) a commission structure will be provided, offering realistic on target earnings of £30,000 - £35,000.