An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lettings Manager to join a successful independent Estate Agency based in Norwich.
Basic salary: 27K-35K depending on experience, plus generous bonus, £40k OTE.
Working hours: 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday. 9am - 1pm every other Saturday (you will get a day off in lieu when you have to work on Saturday)
- Liaising with landlords to arrange market appraisals, advice on lettings process and on the legal requirements as appropriate. Advising clients on their property portfolio and on rental values.
- Take marketing details for properties including floorplans, dictations and photographs.
- Reporting to the board with monthly income and branch productivity
- Managing and driving a team of property professionals including negotiators and property management
- Marketing ideas and collaborating with social media manager for blogs and material for publication
- Motivating team to achieve targets
- Managing leads from property portals including Rightmove and Zoopla
- Proactively calling through landlord leads from Rightmove and Gumtree etc.
- Coordinating referencing and overseeing administration department
- Complaint handling
- HMO management
- Holiday rental management
- Carrying out adhoc requirements of the office i.e covering viewings and periodic inspections
- In depth working knowledge of lettings industry and requisite legislation
- Have a strong work ethic with a passion for customer service
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the lettings industry
- Articulate and well spoken
- Excellent written communication skills
- Full clean driving licence
- ARLA qualified desirable
If you are interested please apply with your CV and we will get in touch with you to discuss your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job