Are you looking to move forward in the Lettings industry, but just feel like another number in another corporate environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to enjoy the full Autonomy of a Lettings Manager role, whilst taking control of the day to day operations of managing a lettings portfolio?
Our client is a Multi-Disciplined Property Management firm who specialise in Property in the West London & Central London areas. They focus on providing Block Management, Property Management and Property Lettings services in particular in the West End, Knightsbridge, Kensington, Fulham and Chelsea areas. Due to the ongoing growth of the Lettings division, they are now looking for an experienced, qualified and focused Lettings Professional to join the team.
As the head of the lettings division, you will be involved in providing an all-encompassing service to Landlords and tenants, responsible for continuing to expand the business. Therefore, you will be fully competent and experienced in managing the entire Lettings process, from valuation to viewings, marketing to negotiations, compliance to management.
To succeed in this role, you will have to be passionate, driven, customer focused and extremely organised. Ideally, you will be NFOPP/ARLA qualified and proficient in dealing with Section 21’s & Section 8’s in addition to managing property compliance, drafting tenancy agreements and working on new business.
- Conducting Valuations, Listing & Marketing Properties
- Co-ordinating Planned & Reactive Maintenance
- Conducting Property Inspections
- Monitoring & co-ordinating Property Compliance such as GSI, PAT, Legionella, etc.
- Tenancy Renewal Negotiations
- Handling Check-in’s & Check Outs, including scheduling inventories
- Handling deposit negotiations and deposit returns via TDS
- Drafting tenancy agreements, preparing & conducting signups
- Monitoring & Chasing tenancy arrears
- Dealing with Section 8’s & Sections 21’s when required
- Experience in the above responsibilities
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work to Targets & Budgets
- Well presented
- Customer Focused
- Able to Work under Pressure
- NFOPP/ARLA Qualified
Salary Range & Benefits
The salary on offer is £30,000 - £35,000 PA dependent on your experience and qualifications. There is a bonus on offer for achieving targets.
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or create an account with us on the website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up. Everyone is of value to us.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today!
This is a great chance to manage your own Lettings Division and assist in the growth and development of the portfolio.
Contact: Mike Barlow | Block Recruit | Mike @blockrecruit.co.uk
- Property Management