Are you seeking a permanent job in the Bristol area as a Residences Services Manager?
My client is a large Public Sector Organisation, who has an immediate opportunity for a Residences Services Manager, to join the Estates & Facilities team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating the management of all single accommodation and tenanted properties, ensuring cost-effective usage at all time.
- Co-ordinate and manage the Legal and Tenancy agreements.
- Schedule and organise accommodation availability and be able to provide accommodation at short notice where possible.
- Oversee planning and execution of upgrades to accommodation, working and liaising closely with estates managers and contractors.
- Assist senior managers in developing short and long term strategies for future provision of accommodation.
- Track and record percentage occupancy rates of all accommodation, and be able to accurately report when required.
- Ensure all services to accommodation are met such as housekeeping and maintenance.
- Previous accommodation/housing management experience.
- Knowledge of the housing act 1996 to ensure the discharge of the legal obligations to tenants.
- Knowledge of fair rents, leases, tenancy agreements, notices to quit and eviction notices.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.