About Yorkshire Prosperity Limited "YPP Lettings"
YPP is a young, vibrant & fast-growing business based in Leeds with expansions in other large cities in the UK.
YPP value honesty & hard work. In return our employees are given the opportunity to develop and progress within the business, based on their strengths and interests.
YPP are not the same as any other lettings agencies, who mainly focus on sales. We strongly focus on customer service & building relationships with our tenants, who come from all over the world, looking for their new home.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the lettings team and ensure full occupancy across the portfolio, whilst maintaining good relations and the highest level of service for all our tenants.
You will report to the Regional Lettings Manager, whilst closely working alongside our Lettings Supervisors, as well as the Marketing & Maintenance Team.
Daily duties include:
- Overseeing and delegation of all tasks & responsibilities with the lettings team, ensuring the team works to it’s full potential (including, but not limited to viewings, enquiries, tenancy documentation, keys, cash handling).
- Managing end of tenancies, including staff timetables, delegation of contractors, costings, processing of deposit releases and complaint handling.
- Managing our portfolio and targets on a daily basis.
- Dealing with tenant complaints and escalating when necessary.
- Preparation of staff rotas.
- Conducting appraisals and regular staff 1to1's.
- Identifying staff performance issues and reviewing regularly to monitor and assist in improvement.
- Recruitment, development and training of lettings team.
- Streamline and developing policies and procedures with the Regional Lettings Manager whilst being compliant with the Laws & Legislations.
- Assisting the Regional Lettings Manager in annual price reviews and general market research.
- Keeping up to date with Law & Legislation changes and trends within the lettings industry and reporting changes to the Regional Lettings Manager.
- Liaising with the Operations, Maintenance, Marketing and Regional Lettings Managers and attending monthly meetings to ensure best practice within the business.
- Working closely with the Construction, Maintenance and Operations managers in the mobilisation and handover process of new properties.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory/management role within a property related industry.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Being a team player, excellent communicator & motivator.
This role is a permanent full time position and includes working Monday to Friday, some Saturdays and late nights on a rota basis. The salary offered is £29,000.00-£34,000.00 per annum, dependent on experience.
We also offer a monthly bonus scheme, which is target related.
- Performance Issues
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job