My client is a Cheshire based property company actively looking for an ambitious Lettings Manager to mirror their expanding business that has doubled its portfolio in recent times.
Operating in an open plan office with a vibrant team across 3 division's, this would be an excellent opportunity to join this company at such an exciting time.
You will be responsible for managing a mixture of properties both owned stock and on behalf of landlords. This is a varied role where you will be required to see each unit through from an initial enquiry stage through to its release. You will be in charge of the company's property portfolio both internally and externally at management level.
The role includes the following duties:
- All marketing aspects, including marketing all properties
- Tenant finding and processing
- Conducting viewings
- Admin items
- Inspections and checks
- Tenancy renewals
- managing 'the move'
- maintenance matters
- legislative requirements
There will be various other ad-hoc duties but the emphasis is on organising an enquiry from start to finish having full ownership of all areas
You must meet the following requirements
- Have a previous construction, lettings or property related background
- Be a naturally inquisitive individual with intellect
- poses a natural ability to communicate effectively with the ability to build good rapport
- Have excellent IT skills
- Apply a very thorough, methodical and organised approach
- Be able to meet pressurised deadlines
- Constantly have a commercial outlook
- 22 days annual leave + statutory
- Excellent working environment with local amenities
- Very good transport links
- Parking available
- Statutory pension scheme
- The opportunity to work with a rapidly growing business who are willing to reward their staff as they expand
If you have previous lettings experience, need to challenge yourself and want to improve your career prospects by joining this forward thinking company, please apply immediately.
My client is eager to interview over the next couple of weeks.
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job