Lettings Manager - Stratford
£25,000 - £49,000 (OTE) + Car Allowance
Company Pension, Private healthcare & 26 days Holiday
Our Client is looking for a Lettings Manager to manage a team of Lettings Negotiators in their Stratford Office. You will oversee a direct lettings team in delivering a lettings service to a PRS operation. To ensure Lettings Negotiators meet their lettings targets and provide better service to their customers. To assist the Operations Manager and Property Portfolio Manager in delivering departmental KPIs as well as providing excellent customer service to PRS residents and applicants.
- Lead the team’s day-to-day activities, managing the team whilst setting an example by demonstrating values and delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- Ensure activities of the team meet team objectives and contribute to business performance having regard ensuring costs are minimised and income maximised by encouraging Lettings Negotiators to achieve highest possible rents and let properties in the shortest possible time
- Maintain awareness and understanding of London’s lettings market with the aim of effective management of rent levels for both lettings and re-lettings
- Authorise spend up to agreed levels whilst maximising cost effectiveness.
- Maintain the necessary records ensuring all required documents and files are stored and maintained ensure compliance of areas controlled in respect of governance and adherence to relevant statutory and regulatory provisions.
- Manage risks associated with areas under the jobholder’s control
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Assured Shot-hold Tenancy Legislation and proven experience of the London letting market
- Able to lead and motivate others to deliver against defined objectives
- Proven track record in delivering on objectives within a demanding 'customer focused’ commercial environment.
- Able to demonstrate a record of continuous personal development
- Able to define priorities and delivery in a demanding lettings environment
- ARLA qualifications
- MS Office
- Full clean driving licence
If you are interested in this Lettings Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job