The Leaders Romans Group are one of the UK’s largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage; Leaders, Romans and Boyer.
We have over 2,000 employees across 160 locations, allowing us to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for our teams.
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed. We ensure our employees are provided with fantastic development opportunities and rewards. To name a few we provide up to 35 days annual leave including bank holidays, an additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service, Sickness absence benefit, employee assistance program, annual trips and incentives.
The Leaders Romans Group is an organisation that understands the value of its employees and that without great teams in place, we could not provide the first class service we do to our clients.
As Lettings Manager you will assume responsibility for the smooth-running of the branch and ensure that the Lettings Team work towards, achieve and exceed targets. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a successful branch with a solid client base.
You will also…
- Lead by example as you manage and motivate staff
- Oversee marketing activities, carry out valuations, and liaise with landlords
- Seek out new business, building alliances with local employers and developers.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitors, putting in place measures to avoid loss of business.
- Attend regional and national meetings.
- Recruit staff when needed, and carry out regular performance reviews.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate experience of conducting lettings valuations.
You will also…
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, impeccable professionalism
- Be a confident team player
- Have a background in Property and People Management
- Demonstrate impressive customer service skills, an ethical approach and infectious enthusiasm.
- Have previous experience working as a Lettings Office Manager would be ideal, as would ARLA certification and a degree.
By joining the Leaders Romans Group, you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
In a company as large as ours there’s always room for progression and we will support you in finding the right path and work with you to enhance your skills as well as offering you a competitive salary package and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search. The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'