Are you an ambitious, professional and self-motivated individual with previous management or listing experience within the Lettings Industry? Would you describe yourself as hungry to succeed; an individual who works well within a team and focused on ensuring you deliver your own targets also? My Client is currently looking to recruit a lettings manager to join their already very successful office, someone who can drive the office to the next level.
The successful candidate will be inspiring, charismatic, be able to show real leadership qualities, and prepared to get their hands dirty!
A bit about the Client
They are a highly successful and rapidly growing Independent Family run business. They are now looking to add to our team, considered by many to be the best in their field. Their business has been built on a reputation of delivering 1st Class service with a real-life approach.
What they are looking for:
They are looking for an ambitious, bright, forward thinking, and high-spirited individual to join their Team.
In this role you will be a vital spokesperson and representative of our company, helping them stand out from the crowd and demonstrating the excellent service and work ethic that their customers demand. You will be challenged to win business in a competitive environment and helping to grow their brand into new areas. Your communication skills must be exceptional with a proven track record of meeting individual targets and enhancing a thriving office.
If you want to play an integral part of a growing a business and think you have what it takes, then I would love to hear from you.
Key role requirements:
- Ability to demonstrate in depth knowledge of the lettings process with a minimum of 18 months experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the London market
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Solid track record demonstrating working to targets
- Full valid driving license
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Working hours & holiday entitlement
- Monday to Friday 8:55am to 6:30pm
- Saturday working is 10am to 4pm, done on a 1 in 3 rota basis (Where a member of the team works on a Saturday they receive a half day off in lieu the following week)
How you’ll be rewarded:
- £25k-£30k basic salary dependent on experience
- Generous, uncapped commission structure, with an OTE of £45k+
- Proactive approach to career progression with an employer who will invest in your future
- Industry leading training that is totally unique from any other Estate Agents
- Work place pension
- Working for a company that values honesty, nurtures both client relationships and employee progression and above all is single minded in setting the standard in service other agencies should aspire to.