Lettings Manager - Romford, RM1
Lettings Manager - Romford
Our client is a local independent estate agent covering the Romford and Havering area. Established for nearly 10 years with a wealth of experience within both Property Sales and Property Lettings, due to their continued success our client is now looking to recruit a Lettings Manager to work as part of an established team.
Some of the duties will involve but will not be limited to:
- Appraisal and property listings within the Romford and Havering areas.
- Generate increase in property lettings by gaining new listings, building and maintaining high conversion rate
- Negotiate lettings and Manage Portfolio
- Manage lettings staff
- Create a well-informed environment between staff members
- Offer an excellent level of customer services both via telephone and face to face
- Promote the service and name of the Company to the public and professional organisations
- Diary management
- Property inspections and assist other lettings staff with their role and duties
- Perform other duties as directed and follow policies and procedures
The skills for the right candidate required are:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- An understanding of property management and the lettings process
- Excellent IT skills
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Able to work to deadlines
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- A full UK driving licence
- Previous experience is essential with a proven track record within the Property Sector/Estate Agents
The hours will be:
Monday to Friday 9am - 6.30pm
Saturdays 9am - 5.00pm with a day off in the week
Salary range will be:
between £20,000pa to £25,000pa basic
an OTE of around £40,000pa to £45,000 pa
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Graham Green at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"