Role: Lettings Team Manager
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lettings Manager to join a successful Estate Agency to manage their Lettings operation in thieir Central Southampton office.
The Lettings Manager will be expected to take full responsibility for the success of the office by leading and motivating the team to achieve set targets and objectives within agreed time frames. Therefore the successful candidate should have previous managerial experience within a successful property agency.
Lettings Manager Expectations
- Networking and following leads to build business, particularly managed
- Marketing to grow profile and business
- Managing client relationships to build and retain business
- Managing the lettings team in all aspects of work and attitude to customers
- Ensuring best practice and legislation are followed
- Overseeing marketing to ensure quality and accuracy
- Working with sales team and management to ensure cohesive approach
- Overseeing annual tasks allocated to the Lettings team
- Reviewing business with directors and planning for following year
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a Lettings Negotiation role within the Lettings industry
- A Mature outlook / ability to impress and work with demanding, intelligent clients
- Have experience of managing and working as part of a small team
- Able to respond to conflicting needs in a sometimes fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and confidence in their ability
- Excellent sales skills
- Clean and current driving licence
Salary: £20,000 to ££27,000
If this sounds like the next step in your career the APPLY TODAY or caontact one of the NRG team for information.