| Lettings Manager | Norwich | £25,000 Basic, £30,000 - £32,000 OTE |
My clients, an independent, family run Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Manager at their thriving branch in Norwich. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing and successful team. The role will be varied and you will be the initial point of contact.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Manage day to day tenant queries /Property maintenance
- General Admin duties
Areas of accountability:
- New business generation
- Stock levels and speed of turnover
- Build rapport with all clients to understand their needs
- Be proactive to secure the right property for the Landlord and tenant
- Work to targets and manage personal performance
- Self-motivation with a 'can do’ attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the Lettings Industry
- A full UK driving license and own vehicle
- ARLA qualifications desirable but not essential
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with Saturdays on a rota basis
- £25,000 basic salary
- OTE £30,000 - £32,000
- Commission + Mileage
- 28 x days holiday
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"