| Lettings Manager | Norwich | £25,000 - £30,000 Basic, £40,000 OTE |
Lettings Manager required to work for a successful independent estate agency. Our client is looking for an experienced lettings specialist who can maintain the clients reputation and drive the business forward.
- Liaising with landlords to arrange market appraisals, advise on lettings process and on the legal requirements as appropriate. Advising clients on their property portfolio and on rental values.
- Management of the existing portfolio
- Take marketing details for properties including floorplans, dictations and photographs.
- Reporting to the board with monthly income and branch productivity
- Managing and driving a team of property professionals including negotiators and property management.
- Motivating team to optimise performance and pushing to hit targets personal and office targets.
- Managing leads from property portals including Rightmove and Zoopla
- HMO management
- Carrying out adhoc requirements of the office i.e covering viewings and periodic inspections
- ARLA qualified desirable
- In depth working knowledge of lettings industry and requisite legislation
- Have a strong work ethic with a passion for customer service
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a team
- Articulate and well spoken
- Excellent written communication skills
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30-5.30 and alternate Saturdays.
- Basic: £25,000- £30,000
- OTE: £40,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents