Lettings Manager - Luton
| Lettings Manager | Luton | £18,000 - £24,000 Basic, £35,000 - £40,000 OTE |
Our clients, a successful independent estate agency, are looking for an accomplished and target driven Lettings Manager to join their busy Luton team.
The client is a key player in the Luton sales market and has an impressive stock already. The Directors are looking for an experienced individual with an outgoing personality to increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets.
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Full UK Driving License
- Outgoing personality
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience.
- Results driven with a strong track record for previous sales results.
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate the development of a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.45am-18.00pm, Sat (1 in 2) 9.00am-17.00pm (day off in lieu)
Salary/Package: £18,000- £24,000 (£35,000 - £40,000 OTE)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"