Lettings Manager - London, SE17
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lettings Manager to join a multi office Estate Agency based in Elephant and Castle, SE17.
As a Lettings Manager, you will lead the lettings team, whilst being held accountable for their individual targets and ensuring the overall office targets are exceeded. A combination of lettings, account development and account management skills are required for this role
Some of the duties will involve but will not be limited to:
- Maximising revenues and growing the property register
- Utilising the companies Technology to generate and develop new business
- To carry out all market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner
- Acting as an industry expert to clients, applicants and colleagues, including cross selling of other services.
- Developing and executing clear management strategies.
- Managing a team of negotiators and ensuring targets are exceeded.
- 3 years experience in the letting industry.
The skills for the right candidate required are:
- A desire to want to play a core role in significantly scaling a business
- A proven track record in Estate Agency
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Minimum of 1 years Management experience desirable, but would consider a Senior Letting Negotiator who is looking for a step up into a Managerial position
- Minimum of 3 years Estate Agency experience
- ARLA or NAEA Qualified would be desirable
The company are paying a Salary of between £20,000 -25,000K basic depending on experience and a realistic OTE of £35,000 - £40,000.
If this role is of interest to you and you want to find out more information on this vacancy please contact Graham Green.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job