Assistant/ Lettings Manager - Leicester
| Assistant/ Lettings Manager | Leicester | £18,000 - £22,000 Basic, £30,000 OTE |
Our clients, a well-established independent Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced and ambitious Assistant/ Lettings Manager to join their busy office in Leicester.
The client is looking to build on the current Lettings business to increase market share and make the company more profitable. The candidate will monitor the Lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation.
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them.
- Previous Lettings management experience
- Strong Business development skills
- Local Knowledge is preferable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
- Excellent Customer Care
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000 with a competitive OTE of £30,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"