Lettings Manager - Harrow
| Lettings Manager | Harrow | £20,000 Basic, £35,000 - £42,000 OTE |
Our Clients, a respected independent Estate Agency, are looking for an ambitious Lettings Manager to join their busy Harrow office.
The client is a trusted name in the area and has forged an unrivaled reputation for quality service for more than 20 years. The Lettings Department has been established for ten years and has grown every year. The current team consists of three, with support from a larger and longer-established sales department.
They have a company culture based around people, listening to their customers and staff to provide a truly tailored service in a team atmosphere. The director and senior management are looking for a 'go-getter’ who has long-term career aspirations to grow with the company. This is a great challenge for someone working as a Senior Lettings Negotiator wanting to step up, someone moving out of the corporate sector or someone currently working as a Lettings Manager.
- Leading by example by being proactive and winning business
- Overseeing the ongoing growth of the Lettings side of the business
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Local Area Knowledge
- ARLA qualified preferred.
- Competitive and ambitious to win new business.
- Someone dynamic and professional with previous experience
- Management Experience
- Able to conduct Market Appraisals with a proven track record.
- Ambitious and career-minded.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, Saturdays 9am-4pm (Day off in lieu)
Salary/Package: £20,000 basic salary, (£35,000 - £42,000 OTE) + Car Allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job