Lucid Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a very well-established Letting and Management Agency based in Cardiff.
Their current team is built upon foundations of almost 20 years’ experience, to offer their customers a high-quality service in all aspects of their property sales, lettings and purchasing needs.
The company has flourished from small operations and now boasts multiple state of the art offices, located within ideal catchment areas in Cardiff.
Job Responsibilities - Lettings Manager
- Effectively manage all Administration staff and accurately complete all paperwork according to company procedures
- Liaise with the Housing Manager/Maintenance Manager an Operations Director to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Provide ongoing support and training to encourage staff development
- Liaise with the Housing Manager and department on a daily basis to ensure the smooth transfer of all information and paperwork
- To be available for training courses and monthly staff meetings including monthly meetings with the Operations Director
- Compile a monthly Rota for all office staff in conjunction with the Housing Manager ensuring cover for all office hours. To forward the Rota to the Operations Director upon completion
- Responsible for income taken in the Lettings Office and to be accountable for all monies collected personally
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and be polite and courteous to tenants and landlords at all times
- Carry out meetings with the Lettings Staff to review the weeks activities and to communicate daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Accurately use computer systems with regards to CFP, Outlook, Swyx, Microsoft Office, PEX and Fixflo and any other software introduced reporting any faults to the Operations Director
- Effectively use the Tasks Bar on Outlook. Allocate all individual responsibilities and update on a daily basis which be monitored by the Operations Manager.
- To carry out the complete Lettings process
Previous experience in property sales and lettings is essential, as is previous experience in a target driven sales environment.
You will need to have enthusiasm, dedication, excellent customer service skills and be looking for a challenging and rewarding role. You’re negotiating skills and patience will always be vital.
All applicants must be computer literate and a full, clean driving license is required.
Job Type: Full-time - 42.5 hours a week (Monday - Friday 9am-6pm, Saturdays 10am - 5pm on a rotational basis)
Use of Company Car during working hours
- Estate Agents
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"