LETTINGS MANAGER - WOKING - BASIC SALARY UP TO £40K DOE, OTE £70K
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a extremely successful Independent Estate Agent in Woking.
My Client is looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to run the team and continue to increase their market share.
- Minimum 3 years’ recent Lettings experience
- Demonstrable winner of new business and instructions
- Recent experience in a senior/supervisory role managing a team of Negotiators
- Industry recognised qualifications such as NAEA, NFOPP and ARLA are advantageous but not essential
- Attend to valuations and deliver new instructions.
- Generate landlord leads through marketing activities assisted by the Marketing Manager.
- Oversee and contribute to any marketing ideas/campaigns.
- Manage the existing team of twelve Lettings Negotiators to a high standard.
- Coach and improve existing and new Lettings Negotiators.
- Liaise with Director on staff performance, market conditions and any issues that arise.
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Dealing with enquiries from applicants daily including walk-ins, telephone and email queries.
- Ensure staff are updating all details on the website/window display with current properties and any new instructions must be advertised promptly and effectively.
- Promote additional services to existing clients and customers.
- Be aware of competitor performance and activity.
- Liaise with Sales Manager regarding investors, marketing, advertising and touting to optimise lettings.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Business winning/development mentality
- Knowledge of property law
- Trustworthy and genuine persona
- Target and performance managing skills required
This really is an opportunity not to be missed!
Send your CV today to start your new career with this successful professional Independent Company.
*Chalfont Career Ltd are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job