A superb opportunity has become available at this reputable, independent estate agency. This company have several offices throughout Surrey and has been established for many years; therefore, they have gained excellent knowledge and experience, making them the leading estate agency in the local area.
Our client is currently looking for a Lettings Manager to lead the successful team at their flagship office in Guildford, Surrey. The successful candidate will have previous experience within a managerial role, with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
This role will include the following:
• Carrying out market appraisals and some property viewings with prospective tenants
• Business development including identifying new landlords and attracting them to the company
• Building and maintaining strong client relationships with all clients and staff
• Attending relevant training courses
• Achieving targets.
Key skills required:
• Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
• Previous experience in a management position within the industry
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• Highly motivated and positive with a "can do" attitude and good team player
• Confident and professional
• Positive attitude to all tasks
• Able to multi task and prioritise workload
• Full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £23,000 to £25,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £45,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. They will also provide a company car.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job