Move in Co-ordinator - Bishopston - £18k Basic - £22k Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bishopston! As a Move in Coordinator within our established lettings team, the requirement is for a proactive, versatile and self-assured individual.
The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
The role focuses on progression of tenancy applications and agreements to move in date this will then lead to maintaining regular contact with applicants, clients, etc.
Essential Skills for the Move in coordinator role includes:
• Property administration/Lettings experience or experience of dealing with general public in face to face customer service role
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants - excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Driven and a real desire to succeed - Ability to demonstrate initiative and self motivation
• Polished & Well Presented
• Genuine interest in property and people
• Enjoy a fast paced and high-volume workload
• Previous property administration experience desirable
• Membership of MARLA or ARLA desirable but full training is available
Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (one 6:30pm finish per week)
1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
Please note that as a specialist recruiter for the property industry we will only accept applications from candidates with property experience in either Estate Agency or Lettings.
Buzzrecruit is a Specialist Recruiter for the Property Industry specialising in the following:
Estate Agent / Estate Agency / Lettings / Residential lettings / New Homes / Property / Property Sales / Residential Sales / Commercial / Property Management / Surveying / land / Financial Services / Mortgages / Conveyancing / Recruitment / Recruiting / Online / Director / Area manager / Branch Manager / Assistant Manager / valuer / Senior Negotiator / Negotiator / Trainee Negotiator / Property Manager / Block Manager / Mortgage Advisor / Lister / Neg / Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Manager / Lettings Valuer / Sales Valuer / Associate / Consultant / Local property Expert / Country Homes / Partner / Conveyancer
- Co Ordinator
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'