Lettings Coordinator (Will also consider Part Time afternoon hours)
Lettings Coordinator - Cirencester - up to £20k (Will consider Part Time afternoon hours)
Our clients are a strong independent brand located in the heart of Cirencester. They are looking to recruit a Lettings Coordinator who has experience within Lettings. The role will be either full time or working Part Time in the afternoons and involve Saturdays on a rota.
Purpose of Role:
You will be preparing move in files, ensuring applications and referencing are dealt with, liaising with tenants and landlords, ordering EPC's, arranging inventories, uploading of property details to websites, advertising, making sure the database is up to date and general administration
* Current Residential Lettings Experience
* An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
* Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
* Strong Organisational Skills
* Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
* Ambitious and a real desire to succeed
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
- real estate
- Estate Agency
- estate agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"