| Lettings Coordinator | Harborne | £16,000 - £18,000 Basic |
My client is the leading residential Letting Agents with an extensive portfolio of properties and with a strong presence in Birmingham and are currently seeking a Lettings Coordinator to join their team.
You will be part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service. You will be focused on problem resolution as well as working to exceed individual and team targets.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- To work within the Lettings Department managing a lettings portfolio across Birmingham.
- Daily liaison with tenants,
- landlords and contractors dealing with questions, problems and establishing solutions.
- Booking inventories, actioning checks in and check out procedures ensuring tenancy agreements are prepared and all referencing criteria is met.
- Working with lettings managers to ensure properties are ready for occupation and tenant and landlord queries are actioned.
- To introduce and explain the full-service portfolio offered by the company.
- Actioning of the referencing process, liaising with suppliers, tenants and landlords.
- Understanding of assured shorthold tenancy agreements, an understanding of the documents needed to be served when a tenancy commences, and an understanding of legal requirements involved in the lettings process.
- To ensure that property, client, applicant, tenant, tenancy details are always up-to-date and accurate.
- Dealing with lettings enquiries through walk-ins, emails, live chat and telephone conversations.
- An ability to communicate with tenants, landlords and contractors whilst developing positive relationships in building the portfolio and gaining new landlords and units of property to let.
- Co-ordination of the deposit protection scheme.
In return, our client is offering a salary of £16,000 - £18,000 D.O.E plus other company benefits and great progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"