Well respected estate agency with offices in Exeter is looking for an experienced Lettings Coordinator to join their growing business.
The Lettings Coordinator will be responsible for managing the progression of the tenancy applications, keeping Applicants, Landlords and appropriate team members updated and informed throughout the process.
The role involves responsibilities such as overseeing the Tenant Referencing process, producing Tenancy Agreements and other documentation for the new tenancies whilst also providing administrative support for the smooth running of the letting department in general.
The successful Lettings Coordinator must:
- thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
- have an excellent telephone manner
- have great negotiation skills
- have a keen eye for detail
- have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
- demonstrate first class administrative skills
- have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise
- enjoy an extremely fast paced and high volume workload
- have ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- have ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Previous lettings administration and coordination experience is essential.
This is a full time role with a basic salary of £17,000 to £20,000 depending on experience, with a commission/bonus structure leading to a realistic OTE of £22,000 and is an excellent opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and determined individual to grow with the company.
If you are interested in this Lettings Coordinator opportunity and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis for an informal discussion.