Lettings Concierge Expert
New opportunity not to be missed! Purplebricks has a unique opportunity available for a Lettings Concierge Expert to join the team in Liverpool. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £16,500 per annum plus a commission package (£18,500 OTE).
You will be part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service. You will be focused on problem resolution as well as working to exceed individual and team targets. The successful candidate will have the potential to make a real impact in our business and will have lots of opportunities for progression.
What are the responsibilities of the Lettings Concierge Expert?
- Applicant Management
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Booking Viewings For the Viewing Experts
- Business Generation for our LLE’s
- Meeting targets and performance objectives
- Reviewing feedback and overcoming objections from potential tenants
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Developing a positive working relationship with LLE’s and pre-tenancy administrators, Viewing experts and property managers
- Ensuring high levels of communication at all times with all parties
What do we look for in a Lettings Concierge Expert?
- Anticipates, responds to and seeks to exceed the expectations of existing and potential customers
- Shows support for business values, demonstrates and promotes a high level of honesty and integrity
- Responds positively to changing business circumstances and readily adapts behaviour to maintain effective performance
- Able to work in a well-structured manner with strong organisational skills
- Able to work to set deadlines, accurately and with an attention to detail
- Builds and maintains good working relationships, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills and problem solving is essential for the success in this role.
- Previous property management experience is desirable; however, training will be provided.
We offer our Lettings Concierge Experts a fantastic benefits package!
- A competitive salary with excellent commission package
- 25 day’s holiday after meeting a length of service benchmark
- Pension scheme
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to highstreet and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub)
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join us as a Lettings Concierge Expert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job