Lettings Coordinator - PRS
Salary £25,000 per annum plus £1,300pa Essential Car User Allowance*
*ECU Allowance is paid in accordance with requirements of the relevant policy as updated from time to time
Based at Grove Crescent Road, Stratford, E15 4BJ covering a London wide portfolio
Hours are Monday to Friday; 9:00am - 5:00pm. Saturday/Evening work will be required to meet the demands of the role.
My Client currently has a Market Rent (PRS) portfolio of over 1500 homes with ambitions to have over 5,000 new build homes in the next 3 years; expanding greatly to become one of the largest rental portfolios in the capital.
This Associations Lettings are also responsible for lettings the organisations Intermediate Market Rent (IMR) and London Living Rent (LLR) stock.
They are currently seeking a Lettings Coordinator to join their growing team at this exciting time; this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is willing to invest in their future as we provide excellent prospects for career development.
As Build to rent landlord, all of the homes on the market are owned and managed by this Association. Therefore, as a Lettings Coordinator your main focus will be supporting Lettings Negotiators in the smooth running of the Lettings function including finding the best tenants to occupy our homes and quickly progressing applications to tenancy.
- Coordinate marketing of all properties within the PRS / IMR / LLR portfolios via own website as well as external property portals such as Zoopla and Rightmove.
- Coordinate launch/block viewing events
- Assist in ensuring lettings files are progressed quickly and efficiently
- Providing support to the Lettings Team
- Proactively work towards achieving Lettings Team targets
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Assist with the maintenance of an up to date database of applicants/prospective tenants
- Coordinate and implement marketing of large new developments to let from dedicated marketing suite and/or show homes
- Handle telephone and email enquires
- Provide excellent customer service to demanding client base
- Work closely with the Property Management Team
- Lettings knowledge and experience desirably gained in estate or letting agency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to work to defined targets and deadlines
- Ability to work as part of dynamic team in a fast paced lettings environment
- Able to respond positively to challenges
- Experience of MS Office Suite
- Experience of managing property listings and adverts
- A passion for London property and people
- Good business ethics
- Enthusiastic and responsible attitude towards work with demonstrable attention to detail
Braundton Consulting is a recruitment agency working on behalf of this client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job