A high-end independent Estate Agency with a outstanding market awareness and company image is seeking to recruit a Lettings Coordinator to join their team. Boasting a number of branches across Oxfordshire, this market leading Estate Agency is considered by those in the industry to be the business to join; from the office environment (and Oxfordshire themed aesthetics), non-pushy customer led approach to sales and lettings, personalities throughout the business, warm smiles and a genuine opportunity to progress internally buck the trend that most agencies can offer.
Specialising in high quality homes to buy and to let in key locations throughout Oxford City and surrounding villages, they have developed a versatile and comprehensive property consultancy. Sales and lettings offices in Summertown, Witney, East Oxford and Headington with a Head Office comprising property management services. This business pride themselves on being experts in their field, providing innovative service and transparent advice to our clients.
Day to day duties:
- Actively participate in office meetings
- Organise marketing of properties in co-ordination with lettings negotiators and management
- to answer all telephone calls and greet visitors as necessary
- Incoming and outgoing post to be dealt with each morning
- Assist branch manager in running effective database
- Ensure office equipment is maintained
- Provide 'Front Of House' support for the branch
- Control of boards - putting up and down for properties on market
- Ensure all lettings systems and procedures are complied with companies required standards
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Excellent time management skills
- Efficient admin and IT skills
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- A good team player
- "Can do" and cheerful attitude
- Smart appearance
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- customer service skills
- time management prioritising