| Lettings Co-Ordinator/ Property Manager | Norwich | £18,000 - £19,000 |
Opportunity to work for a respected estate agency based in Norwich. They are seeking a Lettings Co-ordinator to help manage a portfolio of properties and assist the busy lettings team.
This role will include all aspects of Property Management including the following:
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Preparation of documentation including renewing tenancy agreements
- Completion of interim inspections, property inventories and checkout inspections to a high accuracy level
- Carrying out Property inspections if required
- Organise maintenance and repairs
- Deal with contractors on a daily basis
- Deal with tenancy disputes/problems
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent telephone skills
- Good local area knowledge
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous property management experience essential
- Previous Lettings experience preferable
Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £18,000- £19,000 per annum
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management