Do you want to work for one of London's largest property management companies?
One of London's most establish Property Management Company based in South West London is looking to recruit a Client Accountant to join their large Lettings Accounts team.
They cover the London property market and need someone who is driven, hardworking and career motivated. In this role you must be versatile and able to work within a large team as they strongly believe in team work. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn and progress within a fantastic company.
The role of the Client Accountant will include:
- Import new tenancy details into the company's accounting system
- Check the company's internal coordinator system throughout the working day for queries that require action
- Produce standard correspondence to landlords and tenants, as required, including letters chasing rent payments and for other credit control processes.
- Review Check-in invoices relevant to your portfolio to ensure that the charges are correct and rectify any discrepancies
- Produce income and expenditure reports for landlords upon their request.
- Take card payments over the telephone for rent payments and ensure these payments are made in line with company procedures.
- Oversee activity on tenant's rent accounts to ensure that rent payments are being made on time.
- Liaise with your Senior Client Accountant to discuss further action on rent accounts that may require formal credit control management
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience within lettings accounts
- IT literate
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and cope with changing priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and a Team Player
The salary for this role is up to £28,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.