Lettings Branch Manager
- Bedford -GOODBYE JOB. HELLO CAREER.
The UK's largest independent property groups, Spicerhaart is leading the way in innovation within property services, combining the largest independent residential sales and lettings network and an introducer of Just Mortgages and Flink, haart strives for the elite in every aspect of our business and culture.
- Upwards of £36k OTE for experienced Branch Managers
- Prestigious BMW as standard
- Uncapped earning potential
- Impressive bonus structure
- Be a part of one of the most recognised brands in the country
- Access to first-class in house training
- Supportive team with great camaraderie
- Career progression opportunities
- Industry-leading, high-tech professional development tools and training
- The chance of being part of our Elite programme for high-flying managers with additional benefits
The Branch Manager is responsible for sales overall and the delivery of Branch KPIs and profits, through the management and support of all sales related activities within their branch, including:
- Motivating and developing your team
- Leading and inspiring a successful team of negotiators and lettings staff
- Arranging and attending client valuation appointments
- Bring new properties onto the market
- Supporting your team to meet and exceed their targets
- Self-driven to meet and exceed your own targets
- Demonstrate proactive engagement with current and prospective clients
- Work closely with vendors to ensure high quality service
- Generate new business
- Capitalise on all leads
- Excellent leadership skills
- Prepared to go that extra mile to deliver excellence for your benefit your clients and your team
- Hungry for success - money makes the world go round, and we are generous in our rewards
- Incredible people skills
- Excellent knowledge of the property and lettings industry
- Great local knowledge
- Experience in a target-driven environment
- Demonstrate integrity and honesty
- Full driving licence
- You are legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
(Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).
haart is a company with strong family values. From the initial recruitment process to your retirement planning, we are there for you at every stage of your career.
We work together as a family for the benefit of the whole. We communicate freely, are open, honest and passionate about what we do.
We are obsessed with delivering an industry leading service both internally and externally.
INDEPENDENCE THROUGH PROFITABILITY
We value our independence which is maintained by generating profits sufficient to invest in our business, and reward our stakeholders.
HIGH PERFORMANCE CULTURE
Together we aspire to the highest professional standards in our industry. We develop our people to fulfil their potential, have a winning mind-set and achieve our standards of behaviour and performance. Profitable market share is our mantra.
Our reputation is built on our high standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism, which we seek to apply in everything we do.
We continuously strive to improve, and have a thirst for enterprise and innovation.
We treat everyone as an individual; we care about each other, our partners and our communities.
HAART IS WHERE THE HOME IS. JOIN THE FAMILY!
To be considered for this sought-after position, please apply online and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you within 5 working days
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job