Lettings Branch Manager
£25,000 OTE £55,000
An exciting opportunity to join an established, independent Lettings and Estate Agent who have recently acquired this new Lettings and Property Management company in the Bournemouth Town Centre.
As the head of the lettings division, you will be involved in providing an all-encompassing service to Landlords and tenants, responsible for continuing to expand the business. Therefore, you will be fully competent and experienced in managing the entire Lettings process, from valuation to viewings, marketing to negotiations, compliance to management.
To succeed in this role, you will have to be passionate, driven, customer focused and extremely organised. Ideally, you will be NFOPP/ARLA qualified and proficient in dealing with Section 21’s & Section 8’s in addition to managing property compliance, drafting tenancy agreements and working on new business.
- Conducting Valuations, Listing & Marketing Properties
- Co-ordinating Planned & Reactive Maintenance
- Conducting Property Inspections
- Monitoring & co-ordinating Property Compliance such as GSI, PAT, Legionella, etc.
- Tenancy Renewal Negotiations
- Handling Check-in’s & Check Outs, including scheduling inventories
- Handling deposit negotiations and deposit returns via TDS
- Drafting tenancy agreements, preparing & conducting signups
- Monitoring & Chasing tenancy arrears
- Dealing with Section 8’s & Sections 21’s when required
• Lettings Experience with a minimum of 5 years in a property related office management role
• Well Presented and Well Spoken
• A wide knowledge of the Lettings industry
• Accurate, numerate and computer literate
• A team player with excellent organisational skills
• Full UK driving license and car
• Strong legal knowledge
Monday - Friday 8.45-5.30pm
One in three Saturdays
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job