Lettings Branch Manager - Wolverhampton - up to £22k basic £35k package
(Client will consider Senior Lettings Negs/Valuers looking for their next step up to management)
Our client is an established multi branch independent Residential Sales and Lettings company. An opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Branch Manager to join their team in their busy and successful office. You will need to be a strong people manager and have a minimum of 3 years' experience in Lettings who can generate new landlords.
Purpose of Role
You will be managing a busy Lettings Department and will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure targets are met and ensure all lettings compliance is adhered to. This will include the forward thinking ability to motivate the team to hit their own targets including people management.
• Previous Lettings Experience
• Previous Management experience in a Lettings environment
• Proved track record in achieving set targets
• Well Presented and Well Spoken
• Excellent communication skills
• Accurate, numerate and computer literate
• A team player with excellent organisational skills
• Full UK driving license and car
• People Management skills
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.
- Estate Agents
- Estate Agency
- branch manager
- Lettings manager
- lettings branch manager