| Lettings Branch Manager | Telford | £20,000 - £26,000 Basic, £75,000 OTE |
Our clients, an Independent owned multi-branch Agency are seeking a Lettings Branch Manager to join their Telford office. The branch requires an experienced & dynamic property professional looking to progress their career in a fast-paced environment. The role offers a competitive basic with generous commission structure making it a lucrative opportunity for the right candidate.
The company is growing and offers fantastic progression opportunities. The right candidate must be personable and confident with proven branch management experience.
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Manage day to day tenant queries /Property maintenance
- General Admin duties
- Self-motivation with a 'can do’ attitude
- Strong local knowledge
- Understanding of students lets and HMO’s
- Professional, determined, ambitious, focused and committed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the Lettings Industry
- A full UK driving license and own vehicle
- ARLA qualifications desirable but not essential
In return for this Lettings Branch Manager position, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £20,000 - £26,000, with a realistic OTE of £50,000 and a company car.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Branch Management
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'