| Lettings Administrator | Watford| £20,000 per annum| Car Allowance |
A new opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Administrator to join our clients independent Letting Agent based in Watford. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Administrator or Lettings Negotiator with Property Manager experience to join an expanding company. Our client currently manages 100 properties.
- Arranging & carrying out inventories, check in/ out appointments
- Coordinating repairs
- Negotiating deposit returns
- Tenant & guarantor references
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Arranging Gas Safety / Electrical Certificates
- Assist with viewings
- Lettings administration
- Reporting into the Director
- A full UK driving licence - essential
- At least 1 year’s lettings experience - essential
- Well polished and well-groomed
- Calm & 'can-do' attitude
- Good knowledge of the industry
- You will be self-motivated and have excellent relationship building skills
As a Lettings Administrator you will be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm and occasional Saturdays.
In return, my client is offering a salary of £20,000 pa. On-going professional training provided & career progression available!
Apply today to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
| Lettings | Estate Agency | Property Management | Administration |
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Property Management
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job