Lettings and Property Management Consultant
Lettings and Property Management Consultant - Nottingham - £35k - £40k + benefits
Our client is a well-established property company based in Nottingham that deal with commercial and residential properties. They are now looking to recruit a talented Lettings and Property Management Consultant.
They are a forward thinking and proactive company which strives to improve the experience of renting\selling Domestic and commercial developments. The successful applicant will possess a progressive attitude and genuine desire to be the best in their market.
The role requires exceptional market and area knowledge with 100% focus on customer service.
As a professional you will work closely with a team ensuring successful management of the Journey from start to finish
The successful applicant will have previous experience Managing acquisitions and have Minimum MRICS
- Build relationships with landlord and acquire land
- Maintaining a consistent high level of activity and output
- Managing a pipeline of deals
- You will see acquisitions through the legal process and attain satisfactory planning approvals on acquired sites.
- Provide detailed land bids that demonstrate the company’s requirement in respect of profitability that is met.
- As Land Manager you will be responsible for the acquisition of land and the securing of new sites for development that will meet or exceed expectations.
- Essential experience: Property Acquisition Manager, commercial property management, landlord management, land acquisition
- You may have a background in property or land acquisition, commercial estate agency, commercial property management, block management, surveyor or similar estates management experience.
- Experience in recognising potential sources of interruption and acting to minimise the risk of delay
- An extensive knowledge of planning and property law
- As well as being able to demonstrate your experience within land management, you must also possess an aptitude to combine strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to relate to all levels of staff.
Keywords - property, properties, lettings, estate agent, estate agents, estate agency, landlord, landlords, commercial properties, landlord management, acquisition, land, land acquisition, commercial estate agents, residential, residential estate agents, Property Acquisition Manager, property, property law, planning law, site sales, property sales, renting sales, rent, rentals, domestic sales, domestics, MRICS, Nottingham
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'