Lettings and Property Management Administrator
Us: Chaneys Chartered Surveyors
Location: Marsack Street, Caversham, Reading
Do you love working in the property industry but sometimes feel pulled down by the high pressure 'sales’ environment some choose to create? If so, then we can offer you a different environment.
The reason why we offer a different working environment is because our values place the client’s needs first. Our belief is in a good education for our staff, so they have the right knowledge to make sure our client’s best interests come first. We will aim to support you via training and qualification through ARLA. If you have longer term aspirations to take your career further then we also have the ability to support you right into training within the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Other aspects you may find appealing include…
- A refreshing work environment for the Lettings Sector.
- Hours of work - 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday (no weekends).
- Official targets are not set for the department or any individual. Instead, focus is spent on improving the quality of our service for our clients.
- The moral and ethical code of conduct we expect every colleague to personally apply is to follow the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor’s five professional standards. These are…
o Always act with integrity
o Always provide a high standard of service
o Act in a way that promotes trust in the profession
o Treat others with respect
o Take responsibility
Experience in the property sector is essential.
There are 4 team members in the Lettings Department. Each member has their own 'area of responsibility’. The roles within the Property Administrator’s areas of responsibility include…
- Actioning and negotiating tenancy renewal procedures and the appropriate documents
- Chasing rent arrears
- Conducting check out procedures and deposit returns
- Answering main-line telephone calls
- Supporting the Property Manager in arranging inspections and preparing repair work orders.
- Serving any relevant legal notices
While the role is office based we will encourage you to venture out from time to time to view/inspect some of the properties within our portfolio. This helps you build up a positive picture of the properties and clients that we look after.
Please get in touch for further information. Should you be interested to come meet us for an interview, please let us know by emailing me with a copy of your CV attached…
- Property Management
- Rent Collection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job