Lettings and Property Management Administrator - Romford, RM1
A well established and successful Estate Agency firm based in Romford, RM1 are actively looking for a Lettings and Property Management Administrator to join their busy and dynamic team.
A proven track record within Estate Agency will be essential for this role as will a candidate who can take responsibility for all aspects of the Lettings Administration and Property Management Department.
Key duties will include the following and will definitely ensure a variety of responsibilities are regularly completed:
- Maintaining and updating all files of non-managed and managed properties
- Referencing of all potential tenants and chasing the requested requirements
- Drafting all documentation pertaining to the upcoming tenancies for instance the tenancy agreements, prescribed information for TDS’s, statement of funds and standing order mandates
- Chasing customer move-in funds
- Liaising with tenants and landlords via the telephone, email and face to face
- Issuing client welcome packs
- Organising check-in and check-out appointments
- Answering the telephone and taking detailed messages as required
- Organising incoming post for review
- Building and maintaining rapport with existing, new and potential clients
- Collating property inspection reports
- Negotiating and processing tenant renewals
- Ensuring all tenancy details are correct and accurate
- Carrying out check-out assessments
- Taking and handling calls for property management related queries
- Organising gas certificate renewals with relevant contractors
- Organising electrical certificates and PAT tests
- Handling and sending out all Section notices ensuring they are sent out as required
- Attending, completing and booking in all Property visits
- Lodging deposits and de-registering deposits
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- The ideal candidate will obtain at least a years’ experience within a similar position and have a good knowledge and understanding of all tenancy related legislation.
- The ARLA qualification is desirable but not essential for this role as well.
- The ability too to problem solve and remain calm under pressure will be vital to the successful completion of this role as will being able to offer a 5-star customer service at all times.
The hours will be:
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturdays 9am - 5pm with a day off in the week (2 in every 3 weeks)
****Please note: This role does require the successful candidate to work Saturdays. For working a Saturday you will obtain a day off in lieu the following working week each week.****
Salary range will be:
between £20,000pa basic
an OTE of around £22,000 to £25,000pa
If you have a passion for the property sector and are keen to fully utilise your experience and expertise in a fast paced, team spirited, and very rewarding environment then please submit to Roundpegs Property Recruitment your most up to date CV and contact details today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job