Lettings & Property Management Administrator for a busy estate agents who are stablished and reputable in Manchester.
- Arranging general inspections (to ensure tenants are looking after the property)
- Arranging repairs on properties on behalf of landlords (Using agent approved contractors)
- Logging and updating jobs onto the property system
- Arranging gas and electrical safety certificates on properties
- Arranging legionella risk assessments
- Arranging carbon monoxide and smoke alarm checks
- Serving legal notices on tenants when they breach the terms of their tenancy and the dealing of section 8 & section 21 notices
- Using property management software
- General office duties (Photocopying, fax, email & scanning) Producing lettings brochures & lettings lists if required
- Dealing with tenant's deposits using the DPS custodial service
- Dealing with landlords and tenants if there are any disputes at the end of a tenancy
- Using the DPS custodial service regulations
- Dealing with rent payments to landlords ensuring any contractors invoices & management fees are taken off and deducted.
- Dealing with insurance claims
- Dealing with block management companies and possibly attending meetings on behalf of your landlords
- Arranging batch payments with accounts department for the transfer of deposits to the DPS
- Arranging statutory declarations for disputes with deposits with local solicitor
- Checking inventories, out inspections and quarterly inspection reports provided by inventory clerks
- Dealing with debit & credit card terminals for payments of rent etc.
- Previous experience in property/estate agency
- Computer literate and knowledge of word & excel
- Strong IT skills
- Organised, self-motivated and excellent administration skills
Having you own car would be an advantage but not essential as the role is mainly office based but occasional visiting of properties may be required.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job