Salary: £22k plus commission
Location: Bradley Stoke
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join an award winning, energetic, and experienced lettings team in Bradley Stoke.
We are currently looking for an experienced administrator/co-ordinator to oversee the process from the application process through to key collection, as well as assisting the wider lettings team to ensure service standards remain high.
Essential Skills for the administrator role include:
• Experience of dealing with general public in a face-to-face customer service role;
• Effective communication skills - an ability to communicate information at all levels in a clear and understandable manner;
• Ability to work closely with a team;
• Strong organisational and customer service skills;
• Eye for detail;
• Desire to succeed - ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation;
• Excellent problem-solving capability;
• Well presented;
• Genuine interest in property and people.
• Ability to maintain challenging workload
• Ability to achieve targets and to manage time accordingly
• Ability to work long hours
• Ability and desire to keep up to date/adhere to the very latest lettings legislation
• Previous property letting experience strongly preferred
• Administration or a customer facing experience required
Our team operates as one unit, so the commission or bonus is team based – we achieve together, are passionate about the quality of our work and our reputation.
We are offering:
• Basic salary of £22k with a realistic OTE £28k
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Great company culture and values
• Training and development resources
• The opportunity to learn from a highly-skilled team
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am-6.00pm, alternate Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Aministrator/Co-ordinator to join a well-established brand with good prospects.
Please apply now if you are interested in the Lettings Agency Move in Co-ordinator role or contact Michael at Excalibur Recruitment for more information.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we are only able to respond to applicants with the desired skill set.
The team at Excalibur Recruitment are specialists in providing high-quality recruitment solutions across the property sector. With over 60 years of industry experience, we apply a wealth of knowledge and expertise to connect the finest candidates to the best opportunities in Residential lettings, Estate Agencies, New Homes Sales, Property Management and Financial Services
- Lettings Agent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'