Lettings Manager - Estate Agency
£22K-£24K Basic Salary - £30K OTE (Uncapped Commission) - Company car or Allowance
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
We are recruiting for a Lettings Manager to join our Residential Lettings team in our branch.
The main purpose of the role is to maximise the overall income and profitability of your branch and to qualify landlords and tenants. You will also need to meet personal targets set and agreed and carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner!
Our ideal lettings manager is….
- Preferably an experienced Lettings Manager or a Senior Negotiator / Experienced Lettings Agent who is ready for the step up
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A highly motivated individual looking to work in a busy Lettings Department.
- A Full UK driving licence holder
What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Compete for top achievers trips, awards and incentives
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development (Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications)
- A company car or some cash towards your own!
Peter Alan was Established in 1965, we believe that to keep providing exceptional service we have to evolve, our 50 years in business, 29 branches and the thousands of properties we sell each year is testament to that. we have the backing of one of the UK's biggest and most successful estate agency and property services companies, The Connells Group. The Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"