Location: Lewisham (travel required throughout London and to Peterborough at times)
Salary info: GBP 29,600 - GBP 36,680 + Company Car
The Hyde Group are one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a big commercial focus and a big heart!
We are seeking a Lettings Advisory Team Leader to supervise the delivery of the Lettings Service, owning and championing the Customer Experience, to ensure the team delivers a first rate and effortless interaction between our new and existing customers.
About the job:
* Ensure the team delivers an outstanding lettings service to existing and prospective residents of The Hyde Group.
* Oversee the management of the lettings process from the exit of customers to those entering our new homes, ensuring it is completed within agreed times frames and achieves maximum overall customer satisfaction.
* Supervise the team to ensure there is a co-ordinated approach to the delivery of the lettings service by building strong working relationships with internal and external colleagues, agencies and other stakeholders in the delivery of letting the home.
* Manage and supervise the Lettings Advisors to deliver an efficient and responsive service to external and internal stakeholders, achieving KPIs within specified time frames.
* Work in collaboration with Local Authorities and external partners advocating on behalf of residents and potential residents. Represent the Empty Homes and Lettings Service at Stakeholder and Local Authority meetings, supporting the teams work in maintaining and contributing to partnerships.
* Work with internal partners to focus on channel management and digital support for our new and existing residents to ensure an effortless service is developed for the letting of our homes.
* Previous experience managing people (essential)
* Knowledge of allocation and lettings (desirable)
* Good communication skills
* Work as part of a team
* Ability to work autonomously
* Previous experience managing a mobile team is advantageous
* Clean driving license
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
- Management Skills