I am looking for an Lettings Administrator for this successful and highly respected independent Estate Agency based in Winchester, Hampshire.
Renowned for their excellent customer service and outstanding reviews they are committed to consistently delivering to a high standard of performance, service and advice to all their customers.
The ideal candidate will have had some previous experience in an administrative role, ideally in Estate Agency. They would need to possess exceptional communication skills, written and spoken, great customer service and excellent organisational skills.
- You will own the relationship with the applicant tenants, coordinating their credit referencing, preparing a new Tenancy Agreement, taking care to include any special clauses required by the landlord, and liaising with all parties to sign and return the document for filing; referencing and tenancy applications.
- Maintain regular positive communications with the tenants, any guarantors and the property landlord, keeping all parties informed ensuring that deadlines are met. Once the application is secured, the Administrator will maintain a lively role in the ongoing tenancy by keeping up to date with rent payment schedules (and chasing where necessary) and deposit registration.
- Liaise with vendors and buyers for sales properties to obtain ID and Terms of Business, sales chasing to progress through to completion, updating of property details online and drafting marketing descriptions.
- The office is busy and you will need to be comfortable working in a team environment with the ability to remain calm and composed at all times, delivering consistently high quality service whilst remaining productive.
Required skills & experience:
- Confident users of Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Word as a minimum)
- Experience in a similar administrative role preferred
- Experienced in preparing legal or similar agreements
- Track record in delivering customer service both in person and via the telephone
- Previous experience of electronic document signature software is an advantage
- Basic:Competitive salary package, life insurance, gym membership, bonus scheme and social events.
Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a Lettings Administrator please contact Sarah Pascal or by phone / in the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel - South East Regional Office and please send us a copy of your CV.
Please Note: Rayner Personnel – Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'