Lettings Administartor - Pinner - Must have experience! £27-32k, Monday to Friday ONLY.
**This role would suit a Lettings Negotiator covering behind the scenes duties - who want their weekends back!
We are recruiting for a Lettings Administrator to join our client's well-established team in Pinner.
The main objective of the role is to deliver comprehensive and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the Lettings team. You will have to maintain database of properties, tenants and Landlords.
- Produce accurate correspondence related to each property from appraisal to Let/move in, using in-house systems in line with company procedural deadlines
- Drafting Pre-tenancy Agreements
- Maintain accurate records and filing systems
- Monitor receipt of Terms and Conditions of business, approved property particulars, vendor identification forms and EPCs
- Prepare advertising copy to strict deadlines
- Manage office stationary
- Update properties daily via in-house systems and other property portals
- Order/organise photographs, floor plans and EPCs as directed
- Order property boards as directed
- Order window cards using online ordering facility
- Produce accurate and well presented property details for all stock and property listings when needed to company standard
- Maintain all office administration systems in accordance with company service standards
- Ensure a high standard of office presentation is maintained in accordance with company expectations
- Maintain branch canvassing data sources and create new ones if necessary
- Produce canvassing letters via the bespoke Protected Mail Merge application
- Maintain records of all canvassing material that has been generated and sent out
- Use the online ordering system as directed to order canvassing material from external suppliers
- Manage the office archiving system by keeping an up to date record of archived property paper files and ensuring payments are recorded against online property records
- £27-£32K Dependent on experience
- 9am to 6pm
- Generous holiday allowance
- Immediate Start
- Minimum 2 years lettings experience
- Monday to Friday ONLY
- This is a great opportunity for a passionate experienced lettings administrator eager to join a fantastic business.
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in Property, Accountancy & Legal Practice. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community
- Administrative Support
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'