An exciting opportunity has become available within this market leading and award-winning estate agency based in the heart of Hammersmith, west London. The agency has gained an excellent local reputation thanks to their professional and knowledgeable service.
Our client is currently looking for a Lettings Administrator to be a part of their busy rentals team. To be considered you will have at least 1 years’ experience within lettings administration and a good understanding of current lettings legislation.
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparing tenancy agreements
• Liaising closely with the staff in the lead up to the tenancy commencing
• Maintaining regular communication with both tenants and landlords in the lead up to the tenancy commencing
• Dealing with tenancy renewals administration
• Managing the end of tenancy / move out process
• Chasing rent arrears.
• Have experience in lettings/property administration
• Show strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Display exceptional customer service skills
• Be accurate, numerate and computer literate with strong attention to detail
• Work well as part of a team.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £28,000.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'