Our client is a independant multi-branch Estate Agency, who is looking for an experienced Lettings Progressor to join their very busy office based in West London. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career to work for one of the largest agencies in the area and be part of a friendly, professional and motivated team.
• To organise the referencing of all potential Tenants
• To prepare and execute the Tenancy Agreement
• To organise the practical aspects of the move, including Inventory & Check In, Cleaning, Repairs and any other necessary agreed works
• To liaise with Landlords and potential Tenants to ensure a smooth transition from agreed 'subject to contract’ deal to the actual move in day
• To respond to enquiries by email or phone from Landlords and Tenants
• Provide a proactive service by anticipating potential problems and implement solutions.
• To attend professional development training courses, as directed by the Head of Sales and Lettings
• To answer calls and take messages
• To be responsible for the answer phone
• To open and distribute the post
• To order the stationery and buy other office essentials
• To upload new and/or amend current property details to website and in house databases
• To produce Lettings and Sales Lists
• To produce To Let and For Sale window cards
• To carry out Land Registry searches and maintain a database of owners details
• To send out promotional letters
• To maintain office equipment such as the printer, fax etc and ensure supplies are fully stocked
- Estate Agents
- Office Administrator
- Tenancy Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'