Hove, East Sussex
Salary from £16,000 basic + bonuses
Full Picture Recruitment is proud to be hiring on behalf of a local known and established independent estate agency who are looking for a Lettings Administrator to join their busy team based in the Hove area.
This opportunity suits those coming from a previous administration background who are looking for a new challenge as well as those taking their first steps into a negotiating career. Previous estate agency experience is not essential as full training will be given.
Key responsibilities of the Lettings Administrator role include:
- Managing and undertaking all administration tasks given from Lettings staff
- Liaise with both landlords/vendors and tenants/applicants
- Helping the lettings team with the rental process (applications, tenancy agreements, tenant checks, renewals, notices and referrals)
- Answering calls and registering applicants
- Contacting potentially landlords and generating valuations
- Creating marketing material and window displays
- Reporting to the branch associate directly
Lettings Administrator role would suit someone with the following credentials:
- Highly motivated
- Experience working in an estate agent
- Enjoys working in a team
- Computer literate
- Able to organise and prioritise
- Has excellent administration skills
- Proactive and determined
- Pays close attention to accuracy and detail
This is a rewarding opportunity to join a well-established company with a good earning potential. There is plenty of career growth within the company for the right person.
Full Picture Recruitment operate an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role becomes available.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'