Lettings Administrator needed in West Kent
Are you a Lettings Administrator looking for a new role? Are you passionate, driven and hard working? Do you have a background working as a Lettings Administrator within the industry?
If so, we are looking for a Lettings Administrator in the Lettings Administrator area for a permanent opportunity to start immediately.
- Job title: Lettings Administrator
- Salary: £Competitive
- Contract: Permanent
- Start date: 01/07/2019
- Location: West Kent
- Consultant: Andrew Irvine ()
Benefits available to you:
- Competitive salary including benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Great office culture
- Permanent opportunity with great career prospects
- Based in West Kent in a beautiful town with great access to shops, cafés and restaurants.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Lettings Administrator on behalf of our well established market leading client based in West Kent.
- Communicating with tenants and landlords on a regular basis
- Dealing with lettings enquiries and queries
- Administrative duties including drafting letters and contracts etc.
- Managing daily tasks effectively using good organisation skills.
- Working occasional Saturday mornings as and when required with time off in lieu.
- Experience gained from a Lettings Administrator role.
- Familiar working with Landlords and tenants.
- Ability to converse with a variety of customers effectively.
- Strong team player but can also work independently using own initiative.
- Ambitious and result driven with the desire to succeed and become part of the team
- Be resilient and remain calm under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful company so if you think you have the appropriate skills and experience please click apply and attach your current CV as soon as possible.
For more information please call Andy Irvine on .
- Customer Services
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'