Revive Recruitment are supporting an expanding and successful business with their permanent recruitment of Lettings Administrator.
If you have experience working within the Property or Lettings sector and are an experienced Administrator who has high levels of drive and enthusiasm, then we would like to hear from you!
POSITION: Lettings Administrator
SALARY: £16,300 per annum plus bonus
LOCATION: Chester City Centre
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
You will be part of a motivated and driven team overseeing all areas of the tenancy applications of a vast property portfolio. The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced and demanding environment dealing with the lettings platform, excel reporting, inbound and specific outbound calling; including chasing outstanding arrears and therefore must be a confident communicator with the ability to resolve issues effectively whilst delivering exceptional levels of customer service at all times.
- Taking incoming calls relating to tenant application.
- Working on bespoke CRM systems to progress applications.
- Management of group emails (Outlook account).
- Organisation and document management using shared drives.
- Create tenancy agreements.
- Arranging viewings and documenting all information.
- Deposit management using DPS and TDS.
- Creating and issuing tenancy move in packs.
- Contact with local contractors and site contacts regarding maintenance issues.
- Lettings experience is a must with great Administration skills.
- Willing to work efficiently at a fast pace.
- Must be self-motivated, driven and have the ability to work independently.
- Confident manner & a problem solver.
- Highly organised.
- Understanding of excel and Outlook.
- Great communication skills; both written & verbal.
Benefits offered by our client:
- 20 days’ holiday per annum (increasing to 25) plus bank holidays.
- Bonus structure.
- One hour for lunch.
- Staff incentives.
- Pension scheme.
- Social events.
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located in Pulford, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
KEYWORDS: "lettings" "property" "customer service" "administration" "rental" "lettings administration"
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'